Download For Android
Please follow below steps to install your app on the Android Device. To start with, please ensure that the ‘Unknown sources’ is enabled to allow installation of non-market applications. To do that, please go to your phone Menu > Settings > Applications and turn on ‘Unknown sources’ toggle button.
Download Android App (.apk)App Status: Step 1
- Miami One Radio AppOpen the below URL on your Android Phone Browser or scan the QR Codehttps://snappy.appypie.com/index/app-download/appId/716043598914
- Tap ‘Launch’. A dialog box to download .apk file will open on your device, tap Ok or Download
- Open the downloaded .apk file, and tap ‘Install’
(Please note if you haven’t enabled ‘Unknown sources’, a dialog box asking to enable ‘Unknown Sources‘ will popup. Go to settings and enable it.)
- Once the app is installed, you can delete the .apk file downloaded earlier as you wouldn’t need it any longer.
I PHONE USER
Download for I PHONE
For installing your iOS App from Safari Browser, please follow the steps below:
Download iPhone App (.ipa)App Status: Step 1
- Miami One Radio AppOpen the below URL on your iOS Safari Browser or scan the QR Codehttps://snappy.appypie.com/index/app-download/appId/716043598914
- Tap ‘Launch’. A dialog box will open, saying ‘https://snappy.appypie.com would like to Install App’
- Tap ‘Install’, and the app will then install onto your iOS device
- Open your app. You will get ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ alert message, tap Cancel, and follow the below instructions to proceed…..
(a) Go to Settings > General > Profiles or Profiles & Device Management
(b) You will see a profile – ONS Interactive Solutions, under ‘Enterprise App’. Tap the profile
(c) A dialog box Trust ‘iPhone Distribution – ONS Interactive Solutions’ Apps on this iPhone will appear. Tap ‘Trust’ to establish trust for this developer, and test your app